Why this course is perfect for you?
This Skills Programme is designed for learners who would enjoy the Introduction to System Analysis. It would also expose learners to Web Development, troubleshooting and implementation of Web sites.
Careers you’d be great at
Successful learners could pursue a career as a/an:
- Information Systems
- System Analyser
How to get in?
- Foundational skills in English and Mathematics at NQF level 3/Grade 11 or equivalent
- Ability to use a personal computer competently
- Competence in the unit standard, "Participate in formal meetings", NQF Level 2 (ID 14911), as
- Completed in the learning programme
- Approved CAT exemption (Grade 12)
Time you will spend on the course
The programme duration is 141 hours and the tuition is face-to-face based on the NQF notional hours. This excludes time to complete assignments, do research and self-study. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
Course content and modules
- Define and analyse the problem.
- Evaluate solutions.
- Implement the solution.
- Describe information systems analysis.
- Explain different systems analysis techniques used in the industry.
- Contribute to team problem solving.
- Contribute to group and/or team functions.
Click here for quick access to the fact sheet for more info.
The strength in your qualification
On successful completion of the programme and if the learner is found to be competent in the PoE, the learner will receive a Damelin letter of results outlining the outcomes covered and Damelin will apply to MICT SETA on behalf of the learner for the endorsement of competency against the outcomes covered together with the credits obtained.