Why this course is perfect for you?
This programme focuses on teaching learners how to use Microsoft Project. This competence will assist them with project planning and management in a broad variety of contexts.
The Short Programme in Microsoft Project is designed for learners who are or who wish to work in a Project Management environment. This programme will be an enhancement to any project management qualification.
Careers you’d be great at
Learners could pursue any of the following career fields:
- Project Planning
- Project Management
How to get in?
- Learners are required to have knowledge, comprehension and application of English and Mathematics at Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Learners are required to have knowledge, comprehension and application of Computer Skills at Grade 11 or equivalent.
- It is highly recommended that learners must have successfully completed the Short Programme in Fundamentals of Project Management before enrolling for this programme (Refer to the Articulation Options above).
- A basic understanding of the workplace, project processes and operations and competence in National Certificate at Level 4 in Business Administration or Project Support Services or equivalent is recommended.
Time you will spend on the course
The programme duration is 24 hours and the tuition is face-to-face. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
Course content and modules
- Creating a project plan
- Create a work breakdown structure
- Creating and assigning resources
- Finalising the project plan
- Exchanging project plan data with other applications
- Updating a project plan
- Creating custom reports
- Re-using project plan information
Click here for quick access to the fact sheet for more info.
The strength in your qualification
On successful completion of the programme, the learner will receive the Damelin Short Programme in MS Project Certificate.