Why this course is perfect for you?
The purpose of this programme is to enable the learner to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of sound accounting theory and practice.
Upon completion of this programme, the learner would have acquired knowledge of research methodology in Accounting, as well as developments in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Careers you’d be great at
Learners, who complete this programme, will be able to pursue a career in the area of:
- Financial Accounting
How to get in?
Successful completion of the previous learning areas (1-8) as per ICB prospectus – or be a qualified Technical Financial Accountant.
Higher Certificate: Office Administration – or equivalent.
Time you will spend on the course
The programme duration is 8 hours and the tuition is face-to-face. This excludes time to complete assignments, research and self-study. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
Course content and modules
- A critical assessment of a successful post-2010 joint venture between two or more South African businesses
- Reasons for the establishment of the joint venture
- The original product, service or idea that spawned the success of the joint venture
- Critical success factors of the joint venture
- The role of leadership and motivation in the particular joint venture
- The influence of cultural diversity in the particular joint venture
Click here for quick access to the fact sheet for more info.
The strength in your qualification
Upon successful completion of the programme, ICB will issue learners with a Results Letter outlining the outcomes covered.
**Whenever Damelin offers training towards a programme that will be awarded by another provider or institute, it is called an Agent Programme. In the case of an Agent Programme, Damelin registers the learners, provides tuition and conducts internal assessments. External examinations with the agent body will result in learners receiving the certificate from them.