Why this course is perfect for you?
The ICB Programme in Entrepreneurship 2 is specifically designed for those learners who financially- minded and have dreams to start, manage or develop a small/medium sized business, or to help grow an establish local company to a global enterprise.
Careers you’d be great at
Learners who complete this qualification could pursue a career as a/an:
- Financial Manager of a small business
How to get in?
The learner must have completed the following learning areas in the National Certificate: Small Business Management:
- Entrepreneurship 1
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Literacy
Time you will spend on the course
This programme is 48 hours and the tuition is face-to-face. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
Course content and modules
- Entrepreneurship and SMME’s
- The new business venture and getting started
- Entrepreneurial management functions
- Leading a small business
- Marketing and advertising
- Your staff and labour legislation
- An introduction to economics
- Economic systems and how the economy works The monetary sector, public sector and foreign sector
- The economic cycle, growth, development and forecasts
- The significance and progression of international business
Click here for quick access to the fact sheet for more info.
The strength in your qualification
Upon successful completion of the programme, ICB will issue learners with a Results Letter outlining the modules covered
**Whenever Damelin offers training towards a programme that will be awarded by another provider or institute, it is called an Agent Programme. In the case of an Agent Programme, Damelin registers the learners, provides tuition and conducts internal assessments. External examinations with the agent body will result in learners receiving the certificate from them.