Why this course is perfect for you?
The Programme in Business Management 2 is specifically designed for those learners who are already, or those who wish to become, owner-managers or those who are responsible for the keeping of the financial records, of a small business. It is ideal for those who are new to financial management and who wish to acquire the essential skills and knowledge required to perform key financial tasks, and obtain a firm foundation to perform financial management tasks.
Careers you’d be great at
- Financial Manager of a small business
How to get in?
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of the English language at NQF 3/Grade 11 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Mathematical Literacy at NQF 3/Grade 11 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of a South African 2nd language at NQF 2/Grade 10 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Computer Skills at NQF 3/Grade 11 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Accounting at NQF 3/Grade 11 or equivalent, or
- Learners who have successfully completed the NC: Small Business Financial Management (SAQA ID 48736, Level 4)
- Admission may be subject to an interview with an academic staff member.
Time you will spend on the course
This programme is 48 hours and the tuition is face-to-face. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
Course content and modules
- Decision making
- Leadership and motivation
- Economic systems and how the economy works
- The monetary sector, public sector and foreign
Click here for quick access to the fact sheet for more info.