Certificate | Part Time | Agent Programme**
The ICB Programme in Entrepreneurship 2 is specifically designed for those learners who are financially- minded and have dreams to start, manage or develop a small/medium sized business, or to help grow an establish local company to a global enterprise.
How much will
Select a campus
Damelin-FET-Main-2019 National Certificate: Small Business Management (ICB)
Please select a campus.
This programme is 48 hours and the tuition is face-to-face. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays
Learners could pursue a career as a:
- Financial Manager of a small business
- Upon successful completion of the programme, ICB will issue learners with a Results Letter outlining the modules covered. **Whenever Damelin offers training towards a programme that will be awarded by another provider or institute, it is called an Agent Programme. In the case of an Agent Programme, Damelin registers the learners, provides tuition and conducts internal assessments. External examinations with the agent body will result in learners receiving the certificate from them.
- Entrepreneurship 1
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Literacy
Additional assessment fees may be applicable. Refer to Academic Fee Schedule.
- Entrepreneurship and SMME’s
- The new business venture and getting started
- Entrepreneurial management functions
- Marketing and advertising
- Your staff and labour legislation
- An introduction to economics
- Economic systems and how the economy works
- The monetary sector, public sector and foreign sector
- The economic cycle, growth, development and forecasts
- The significance and progression of international business Workplace Learning
- This programme does not include a Workplace Learning Component