Certificate | Part Time | Agent Programme**
The ICB Programme in Entrepreneurship 3 is specifically designed for those learners who are financially- minded and have dreams to start, manage or develop a small/medium sized business, or to help grow an establish local company to a global enterprise.
How much will
Select a campus
Damelin-FET-Main-2019 National Certificate: Small Business Management (ICB)
Please select a campus.
This programme is 48 hours and the tuition is face-to-face. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
Learners could pursue a career as a:
- Financial Manager of a small business
- Upon successful completion of the programme, ICB will issue learners with a Results Letter outlining the modules covered. **Whenever Damelin offers training towards a programme that will be awarded by another provider or institute, it is called an Agent Programme. In the case of an Agent Programme, Damelin registers the learners, provides tuition and conducts internal assessments. External examinations with the agent body will result in learners receiving the certificate from them.
- ONLY learners who have successfully completed the full qualification Higher Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID 23619, Level 5) may proceed to register for this qualification.These learners will be granted credits towards this qualification.
- Admission WILL be subject to an interview with an academic staff member.
Additional assessment fees may be applicable. Refer to Academic Fee Schedule.
- The entrepreneurial revolution
- The entrepreneurial process
- Recognising and evaluating opportunities
- Managing rapid growth
- Introduction to strategic management
- Global business strategy
- Global human resource management:mentorship and training
- Managing and leading change
- Personal ethics and the entrepreneur Workplace Learning
- This programme does not include a Workplace Learning Component