Certificate | Part Time | Agent Programme**
The Programme in Business Management 3 is specifically designed for those learners who are already, or those who wish to become, owner-managers or those who are responsible for the keeping of the financial records, of a small business. It is ideal for those who are new to financial management and who wish to acquire the essential skills and knowledge required to perform key financial tasks, and obtain a firm foundation to perform financial management tasks.
This programme is 48 hours and the tuition is face-to-face. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
Learners could pursue a career as a:
- Financial Manager of a small business
- Upon successful completion of the programme, ICB will issue learners with a Results Letter outlining the modules covered. **Whenever Damelin offers training towards a programme that will be awarded by another provider or institute, it is called an Agent Programme. In the case of an Agent Programme, Damelin registers the learners, provides tuition and conducts internal assessments. External examinations with the agent body will result in learners receiving the certificate from them.
- ONLY learners who have successfully completed the full qualification Higher Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID 23619, Level 5) may proceed to register for this programme. Admission WILL be subject to an interview with an academic staff member.
Additional assessment fees may be applicable. Refer to Academic Fee Schedule.
Business Management 3
- Business Management 3
- Introduction to Strategic Management
- The significance and progression of international business
- Understanding international trade
- Analysing the macro-environmental matrix
- Global business strategy
- International organisational culture and structures
- International strategy: joint ventures
- Entry strategies and decisions
- This programme does not include a Workplace Learning Component